Kay Loughrey, MPH, MSM, RDN, LDN
Health Coach, Dietitian-Nutritionist, Sweet Life Wellness
Free Health & Fitness Speaker in Washington D.C.
TOPIC CATEGORY: Health & Fitness
Change is difficult for almost everyone, and it often looks easier and safer to stay with old habits and behaviors, even though we know they can keep us from living up to our full potential. I have found ways to help people identify the costly sources of self-sabotage and disrupt those patterns, to free themselves from these behaviors and open new paths. MORE >In my presentation I will share details on how to identify the source of those expensive habits, how to disrupt them and establish behaviors that open the way to a life of joy and success that may have once seemed out of reach. For the people at your event who know what to do for their health, relationships, or business but can’t seem to consistently change these costly self-sabotaging behaviors, I will help them discover how they can disrupt those habits and find a new path with a whole new set of opportunities.
Related topics that Kay speaks on that may be of interest to your group are:
• Sparking Healthy Habits: Stop Settling for Less and Flourish
• Stop Silencing Yourself: How to Step into Your Power and Flourish
• Stop Sabotaging Yourself and Flourish in Health, Love & Business
• Celebrate Your Personal Brand Essence: Stop Settling for Less and Flourish
• Cultivating Creativity: How to Stop Business Innovation Sabotage